Heat Pump Installation Service
Heat pumps are one of the most energy efficient forms of heating available in New Zealand. This is because heat pumps do not create heat; they simply move available heat from one place to another.
The more energy efficient a heating system is, the cheaper it is to run. While the initial investment in a heat pump may be larger than say, purchasing a gas heater, the long term savings on energy use are far greater
- Energy Efficient: Ability to provide 3-4kW of heat for every 1kW used.
- Low Running Costs: The Cheapest kW/h available.
- Precise comfort control: Space heating and temperature control. Increase comfort heating at a touch of a button.
- Improved Air quality: Filtration and deodorisation systems – Perfect for Asthma and allergy suffers.
- Humidity control: Doesn’t add moisture to your home, Can also dehumidify.
- Safety: No Hot surfaces, Safe for children and pets.
- Cooling in summer: Keeps the house nice and cool in those hot summer nights.
How to choose a Heat Pump:
What type of system do you need?
HI Wall, Floor console, ceiling cassettes, ducted etc.